Thursday, March 19, 2015

On Point

Two days this week, two different students referred to my outfit for that day as being "on point." They even flashed me the little a-okay sign (which always makes me think of Buckwheat from The Little Rascals...ooooootaaayyy). I guess I'm figuring out this maternity style thing. Granted, it's a lot easier now that I'm not trying to hide it.

I did not do a bumpdate yesterday (this whole weekly thing is a bit overdoing it), so I am going to leave you with some random thoughts before I show you today's "on point" outfit:

1. I cannot stop craving barbacoa bowls from Chipotle. I have eaten three of them this week alone. If this kid becomes a vegetarian, you can color me surprised.

2. Because of my white gold allergy, Jeff finally sent my rings off to have a full rhodium coating applied. Hopefully, I will be able to wear them without suffering from an allergic reaction.

3. I experienced a prenatal massage today. My body is now made of Jell-O, and I feel glorious.

4. Yesterday and today, we held junior interviews in the media center. These two days rank as my favorite school days of the year (in sharp contrast to my least favorite day, Wacky Tacky Day) because so many students are dressed up for their interviews. Why can't students dress professionally every day, or even once a week? Who doesn't feel like a BOSS when they get all gussied up?


By the way, this outfit might be one of my favorite ones in awhile. I kept looking for a cardigan to wear for this outfit and realized a chambray would be a better choice. I can't believe I pulled this look together in the morning. Sometimes my brain surprises even me.

The Look:
Shirt: LOFT
Chambray: Old Navy
Pants: Motherhood Maternity
Necklace: Francesca's (recent)
Flats: ModCloth (old)

Originally, we took this picture to show off the bump (HA...it's hiding), but I posted it simply because of Roxy showing off in the background. Those dogs entertain me on a daily basis. 

3 comments:

  1. Prenatal massage is the bomb-dot-com. I've had 3 and I will be having another one before this is all said and done. It's like the only time I'm not uncomfortable. If I was rich, I would get massages daily! I agree this outfit is on point! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first the thought of feeling like jello sounded terrible. Now I'm jealous and want that. Also, we used to visit Chipotle on a weekly basis... and yet somehow (a stint of food poisoning, methinks) it's been months. Maybe tomorrow will be the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, you have got this maternity style thing down! I'm loving the pops of green in this outfit. That prenatal massage sounds like heaven. You should get another in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.