Friday, May 17, 2013

High Five for Friday


1. My students are awesome. (Some of them have probably creeped on my blog and are reading this right now. Yes, I said you're awesome. Don't let it go to your head.) They intuitively know when I've had a crummy day/moment and succeed at brightening it for me.  They draw hysterical pictures, write witty poems, and constantly remind me why I chose this career path. Who knew that four-year-old me was so smart? 

2. Warmer weather means bike riding, and that, my friends, makes the sneezing and itchy eyes worth it. Granted, bike riding reminds me of how painfully out of shape I am, which means I have some work ahead of me. Those hills are far too small to be causing this much panting. 

3. After I publish this post, I plan to take a nap. Seriously, what beats a Friday afternoon nap? It rivals the Sunday afternoon nap because I know that Monday is not waiting right around the corner for me.

4. We're visiting friends in NY next weekend! I'm too excited to hang out with them, check out their newest wedding crafts, and see some more NY sights. NY is cool and all, but maybe we can turn them into Marylanders soon enough? 

5. This weekend means spending time with some friends I haven't seen in awhile. I love weekends like this one :) 


Enjoy this lovely weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.