Monday, February 25, 2013

Starfish and Stripes

I love my new starfish necklace. I love this top. I love this skirt (my favorite one, in fact). I love these shoes. I love ALL blazers. (Seriously, I have a problem and have since probably the seventh grade.)
As a result, I figured, "How can I go wrong?" Plus, all of these loves coordinate with one another. 
Ah, Monday perfection. 

Jeff is fixing fish stuffed with shrimp tossed over gluten-free pasta. Ladies, I found me a winner. 

Anywho, I need to grade some essays before graduate class tonight. We'll be discussing our reading of Frankenstein. I like Frankenstein WAY better than Descartes. Way better. 
Of course, I like naps best of all. 

Happy Monday, folks. 


I couldn't explain my feet to you in this picture if I tried. Seriously. 



Outfit Deets:

Blazer: Monteau via Marshall's (similar)
Top: Old Navy (exact)
Skirt: The Limited (similar)
Tights: NO idea (I think Momma bought them for me.)
Shoes: Aerosoles via Marshall's (similar)


Linking up with YOLO Mondays (even though I hate the term YOLO because there are actually other things besides living that you do only once). 


2 comments:

  1. First, I LOVE this outfit. I would be just as happy wearing it. And I feel the same way about YOLO, for the longest time I could not remember what the word meant and I kept having to ask, HAHA! Well hope you had a good Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute, I love the outfit! I had a good laugh trying to figure out the feet too. Ha ha! Seriously, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.