Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Momma's Birthday Weekend

This past weekend, we celebrated my beautiful Momma's birthday. I felt it necessary to extend the occasion for two days. Honestly, she's worthy of an entire week. On Friday, we chowed down on some burgers and mashed potatoes. On Saturday morning, we enjoyed a couple's massage. (We even scheduled another one for the end of March!) For dinner, Dad fixed a delicious spread of filet mignon, vegetables, and sweet mashed potatoes. Too bad my acid reflux flared up something wicked. Ah, the joys of a geriatric digestive system.

Allow me to show you what I wore on Friday. Dang, was this outfit comfortable. One of my male students told me that I looked as if I was going on safari. Maybe I was, kid. Maybe I was. I'm hunting wabbits.

Oh, and do you like Mom's coat? That was my birthday gift to her. She continuously hunted for a yellow coat but to no avail. Who found the perfect one? ME, of course. (I'm also the same one who found the red boots she searched forever to find.)

 This shot is blurry, but I had to include it because Dad called it his "Green Mile shot." Oh, Dad.

Thanks for completely obstructing the view of my boots, Blue. 

Outfit Deets:

Mom's Coat: Black Rivet via Wilson's Leather (similar here)
My vest: Forever 21 (similar)
Jeans: American Eagle (similar)
Boots: Diba via DSW (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.