Friday, January 25, 2013

Vest with the Fur

You see, I was almost out of the door and ready to take pretty snow pictures for you until my chesticles went concave just thinking about the frigidity that awaited me. I love you guys, but my love is not limitless.

One of my most special students told me that she liked my necklace. In a very serious tone, she said, "It's bling bling, right?" 
I nearly died.  

I may or may not have started singing "vest with the fur" to my first period students. 

You know what my favorite days of the week are? I'll tell you: my favorite days of the week are those that involve not doing my hair because it looks the same in the morning as it did when I went to sleep.
Glor-eeee-ous. 

I bought a dress at Target for $4 and a pair of shoes for $6. An outfit for $10? 
Just call me Master of the Universe. 

Factoid: My brother used to pin me down, force my arms into their opposite sleeves, and tell me to say, "Jeremy is Lord Master of the Universe" if I wanted him to release me. 

Anyone say anything funny about your outfit today? 
Catch any good deals lately? Do tell where you went and what you bought!




Outfit Deets:
Shirt: The Limited (striped shirt)
Vest: Chap's (a gift from my Momma dukes!)--fun cardigan with fur
Jeans: Express (similar)
Necklace: Forever 21 (exact)
Hat: Target (similar)
Boots: Franco Sarto via Marshall's (these are fun)


P.S. I really want to win this giveaway.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just started reading your blog. Congratulations on your good deals from Target! If you bought the black dress hanging behind you in the photos, could you post some outfit pictures? I've bought the same dress (not the same price!). Need some inspiration. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did buy that dress, actually. For twelve buckaroos! I've already practiced styling it, so I'll be sure to post on it. :)

      Delete

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.