Thursday, December 6, 2012

Holiday Outfit

If you don't have a Polyvore account, I suggest you start one. It's like those cut-out dolls from your youth but on serious steroids. 

For this outfit, I tried to pick things that might already be in your wardrobe. If they're not, I chose items that are all under $50 because I do not believe in spending an arm and a leg (this poor model did) to look stylish. Two, I put some fancier accessories on the left and some more casual ones on the right.

I hope you enjoy this look! The links to all of the items can be found at the bottom of the page :)


Holiday Outfit



Skirt
modcloth.com


Fleece lined tight
tillys.com


Michael Antonio platform shoes
piperlime.gap.com


Colorblock flat
boohoo.com


Pendant jewelry
etsy.com


Teardrop bib necklace
lanebryant.com


Wallis resin jewelry
wallisfashion.com


Chain necklace
modcloth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.