Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Gray Maxi Dress

In case you're wondering, whether it's gray or gray, I found this for you. Thanks, Grammarists!

Am I the only one whose body decides that when one things breaks, everything else needs to break, too? First, an allergic reaction to meds, then a calamitous fall down the stairs, then a sinus infection, and now some back/stomach/whatever thing. Okay, immune system, I've had enough.  I am waving the white flag.

Anyway, I picked an outfit as comfortable as I could find. A sweater over a maxi dress seemed like just the ticket. A student last year accused this dress of looking like pajamas. I thought putting a sweater over it solved the problem. Yes? No? Did I create a new problem all together? Meh.

Yesterday, I was blogging while eating animal cookies. Today, I'm snacking on some tasty Snyder's of Hanover gluten-free pretzels. I thought you should know. I'd offer one to you, but I'm not so sure it'd travel well through cyberspace.

Most people would delete this picture. It amuses me, so I kept it. I also immortalized it by posting it to the internet. 

Please excuse my windblown bangs.



Scarf: LOFT, old (gray & white stripesgray zebra)
Sweater: The Limited (different one for $20.99$20 cardigan at Old Navy)
Maxi dress: NY & Co. ($8.74 at Target, $49.99 at 6pm)
Flats: Marshalls ($47.99 from Zappos)


I hope the past seven days have been easier on you than they have been on me. 
Where are you, Christmas?

5 comments:

  1. I love your comfy outfit - you look so cute! And that scarf is awesome :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle! I just stumbled across your comment about my blog on http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/ and I just wanted to personally thank you for all of your kind words about The Slender Student. I really appreciate you going out of your way to spread some slender love! xx Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem at all, Claire :) Thanks for keeping such a wonderfully original, resourceful, shareworthy blog! By the way, that Nike training app is just as cool as you said it is.

      Delete
  3. I love the scarf and you look very pretty in pink!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wonder how to spell "grey." haha! GREAT scarf!
    http://www.friedpinktomato.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.