Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Red Camel

Recently, I've been making a concentrated effort to stop neglecting pretty clothes that I've never worn. In the past, I've collected a lot of clothes that I like, but I never planned a way to wear these things. They either end up shoved into the back of my closet, prettily wasting space, or landing in a Goodwill pile. This skirt was in the back of my closet, and this sweater just took up space despite how much I liked them both. Last night, I had a little chat with my closet, and we agreed upon this outfit. Good talk, closet.

To be honest, I bought the skirt and cardigan to wear together. Sadly, I could not think of a top to wear under the cardigan. SERIOUSLY, DANIELLE? The white t-shirt has become my universal wardrobe solution. Thank you, fashion bloggers. Many items would have lost their space in my closet without this helpful bit of inspiration.  

P.S. They really have been sitting, unworn, for at least one year. Probably two or three. 
Hey, at least I'm still the same size. 


 I would like to reiterate from yesterday's post that this heel height is perfect. Just perfect.
I almost went with brown wedges today, but I'm glad I settled on a color that contrasted with the tights. 

Additionally, I really like the detail on this skirt. 

Please disregard my IZZE bottle. 
I need to clean. 
Badly.
This corner was the only mildly unscathed area of the main level. Let's be serious. It was the only mildly clean spot in the entire house. 

Cardigan, Skirt, & Tights: The Limited (like I said, old)
T-shirt: Kohl's 
Shoes: Candie's for Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.