Wednesday, November 7, 2012

One Sweater Three Ways

So, this sweater is warm like it's wool, yet it is not made of wool, which is great since I'm allergic to wool. This sweater (from Old Navy) comes bearing many colors, which could offend some people's senses; however, I love anything and everything color. I say bring it on! 

Anyway, I decided to challenge myself to see if I could create three different looks with this sweater. I came up with the following.

Look #1: Casual 

Of course, you can't see my shoes, so here is what they look like. 


Moving on, I kept the same jewelry for each outfit, but I have plenty of jewelry in various colors to spruce it up differently. I might go with a yellow necklace next time.


Sweater: Old Navy (here)
Jeans: J. Brand (last year)
Shoes: Converse from DSW
Necklace: The Limited 

Look #2: Flirty

I bought this midi skirt for our trip to the Bahamas, and what a good purchase it was. I think this sweater brings the skirt into fall :)


Skirt: The Limited (before the summer '12)
Shoes: Jessica Simpson at Marshalls (last year some time...I will cry when they die)

Look #3: Fun

For this look, I went with boots, but I could have easily added boots (and tights) to the skirt outfit. For this outfit, I could have worn my gray Converse, too. I enjoy lots of options.


Pants: Celebrity.Pink at Boscov's 
Boots: No idea at all but I love these for $99 (I have them in cognac.)


Which way do you prefer? How would you wear the sweater? 

1 comment:

  1. Style 3 I believe is my favorite :) Of course you look gorgeous in everything!! *And I say this not as your Mom!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.