Friday, November 2, 2012

Hello, Moto.

I really wanted to share this outfit with you yesterday, but, you see, my husband spent five hours trying to repair my computer. I will spare you the details of my hysterics, but I thought I was going to lose all of my pictures, graduate work, letters of recommendation, and just. everything. It is sad how connected I am to this here piece of technology. Luckily, he saved it, but it was so late by the time that he did that I needed sleep, which means you get to see yesterday's outfit today. My apologies. It's worth the wait if I do say so myself. 

I texted my mom to tell her that I was channeling her in this outfit. She was confused. What I meant by that comment is that my mom loves the black and white color combination. LOVES it. She's a colorful lady, but she really has a lot of black and white in her closet. Also, she loves boots with long skirts, and here I am with my booties and maxi skirt. 

Oh, and allow me to explain this hat...

I broke my cute earmuffs. And by broke, I mean I straight up snapped those bad boys in half. No, I was not having a Hulk moment. I don't know what happened, really. Anyway, I need a hat that won't flatten my bangs. Well, what a better solution to the broken-earmuff, flattened bangs problem than this hat? 

No, I am not driving. I am sitting in the parking lot.


 What's up, cute boots?


And from the rear. 


Jacket: I have ZERO clue where I got this jacket. I might have even found it at my parents' house. Maybe something left behind by one of my brothers' friends a long time ago?

Skirt: Old Navy

Boots: Hmmm, again, no clue. Been around a long time, too.

Sweater (it's actually short sleeves): Candie's for Kohl's

Hat: Target :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.