Sunday, October 14, 2012

Argyle and Sparkle

Saturday, I lucked out enough to visit my friend from high school, Kjersti, who was in from Texas. I cannot explain how much I miss that fun size Texan. And her little girl? She puts Shirley Temple to shame. Such a wonderful family.

You see, my upper body chills very easily, so I always layer as much as possible. This time, I tried giving some love to a blazer who frequently feels neglected. After wearing it all day, I don't know why I wear it so little! By the way, it's oooooolllllddd. 

Can I also say how much I love this blue/teal wall? It always makes me look prettier than I am in real life. You know what I mean?






Blazer: Old Navy (super old)
Argyle sweater: NY & Co (last year)
Scarf: Gift from two students last year :)
Khaki skinnies: American Eagle
Sparkle flats: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.