Saturday, September 1, 2012

New School Year, New 'Do (and some outfits)

Before  (blonde) & After (brunette)
My hair is naturally an ashy brown, so I opted for a more honey brown.
When I spend too long highlighting my hair, it becomes blah, so I decided to wipe the slate clean with this look :)
 Click "Read More" to see more outfits from my first week!



Blue seemed like a good color to sport the day after I dyed it :)
Shirt & skirt: Old Navy
Necklace: NY & Co.

This outfit is beyond comfortable, and I received a lot of compliments. I consider that a win!
Skirt & shirt: NY & Co. (this maxi skirt will take me from summer to fall in a snap)
Cardigan: H & M

Jeff always wants to take pictures of my butt.
Is he trying to say something about my face?


So, my mom bought this pretty skirt for me awhile back, but I could NOT for the life of me figure out what shirt to wear with it. Everything looked dumb. Then I saw the Redbook cover with Jordin Sparks' outfit, and I knew. All I needed was a white t-shirt. Seriously? What an easy, effortless solution that I did not think of. I'm disappointed in myself. Hey, at least I recognized that I could pull off a similar look with something in my closet. I can give myself credit for that, yeah?
Shirt: Kohl's
Skirt: J.Lo for Kohl's
Shoes: Marc Fischer at Macy's (in NY, no less!)
Necklace: NY & Co. (their bauble necklaces are way cheaper than anything I've seen online, and they always have awesome deals.) Find it here!

Her skirt is probably $15,732 more expensive, but I think I rocked it.

Anyway, these were some of my first week outfits and my new hair. 
What d'ya think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.