Thursday, August 16, 2012

50 Shades of Blue



Today, I was feeling monochromatic (no, not blue even though school is starting up again soon, so I should be blue). Dare I tell you that even my undergarments are blue? Overshare? Oops. 
Please excuse the lamp cord. 
This spot is the only one in my upper level that's not being crowded by a project or a pile of yard sale items. 
Oh, these shoes. I found these puppies for a whopping 13 beans. Can you believe it? Well, believe it. I happy danced all the way to the check-out line. I am not sure I can happy dance in them though; I might break my face because I'm a little out of practice when it comes to wearing heels. 

P.S. I love that my camera has a "make me Jersey Shore tan" feature. I wish I could click a button in real life and look like I actually hung out with the sun this summer. 
Oh well, pale is the new tan.  Or so I tell myself.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.