Thursday, March 22, 2012

My couch and I match.

Do you ever have one of those days that involves waking up late and feeling frazzled; however, you're pleasantly surprised by the fact that your hair did not move from the position it took on the previous day? Today was one of those days for me. The hair gods were smiling on me because I had to skeedaddle to work with no time to shower; luckily, my 'do cooperated. 



Please excuse my off-center necklace. I was going to have Jeff take another picture, but he disappeared like the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, muttering about needing to mow the lawn. 

I really enjoy this color combination. I especially love that my couch and I match.

Blazer & necklace: NY & Co. (got it for $35...woot woot)
Shirt & black wedges: Target
Belt: Came with a dress
Skirt & tights: The Limited

What do ya think of my outfit? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.