Sunday, February 12, 2012

A blonde's evolution.

So, I've always loved to experiment with my hair. If you can't change the world, change your hair, your clothes, or your attitude. Enjoy. 

It all started with curls. Note: Here is where my love for big hair and nautical wear began. Thanks, Mom. Also, I'd like to note that my brother is sporting a mullet and acid wash jeans. Snazzy.

Look at me and my beachy wavy hair. Why can't I still be this cool?
I've rocked super short with lots of different highlights.

Same hair, just curly.  (You can see my pink bra. SWEET.)
Lots of layers. Did NOT like this look.
Fancy make up and reddish locks.
Did not like this one either, but I'm wearing cowboy boots.
ULTRA blonde...from the bottle.
Same color, different style. See how much versatility curls give?
No bangs but curls abound.
Then I went to the dark side. It's cheaper there.
I grew it out a bit.
I let the curls go free.
I look like a rock star. Why am I cool only in pictures?
Bangs in the middle?
This is my favorite brunette color and style. 
This is the style I want. Perfect layers. Perfect length. Perfect color.
Angled toward the face. The Jennifer Anniston style will never die.
Super blonde to the rescue!
Let's be honest. I am including this picture because I love this one of us.
At a wedding. 
Look, Ma! No bangs!
Whoa, there, Nelly. 
Suuuuuper long.
Clipless curling iron.
I like all of the colors in my bangs (to be sung like all the colors of the wind.)
Softer curls with the bangs.
I'm diggin' it.
Pretty recent. 
Wedding hair. (I'm shamelessly wearing extensions.)
Extensions and cuteness (beside me).


I do not have photographic proof, but my hair has also been fire engine red and florescent orange. (As you can imagine, there are good reasons not to have documentation.) Many other styles graced my head, but these were the pictures I already uploaded to my computer. 

So, which styles and colors do you like best? 



2 comments:

  1. I believe I remember seeing the red or orange. Was that during high school? I feel I met you in the SATs with colorful hair lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it was in high school, so you probably thought, "This girl with crazy hair shares my last name? Grrrreat."

      Delete

Feel free to throw some witticisms my way.